Giving Back to Local St. Louis Residents
At Tesson Roofing & Exteriors, LLC, we take pride in the fact that local residents of St. Louis and the surrounding communities continually trust our team to provide them with quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. A privately owned and operated business, we also value the importance of remaining active and involved within the local communities and always make the effort to give back to local residents whenever and wherever we can. We are regularly involved in supporting local fundraisers and charities that expand the collective strength of our community, and have provided our sponsorship and support to numerous organizations throughout the years:
- Immigrant & Refugee Women's Program (IRWP) – an organization providing basic English and practical living skills to immigrant and refugee women in South St. Louis City and County.
- American Red Cross St. Louis Area Chapter – the organization responsible for the Missouri Floods and Tornadoes movement, which helps rebuild communities devastated by natural disasters.
- Missouri Main Street Connection –an organization promoting revitalization efforts in downtown areas across the state.
- Creve Coeur - Olivette Chamber of Commerce
- Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lemay Chamber of Commerce
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- The Literacy Project
Learn More About Our Charity Sponsorship
Our contractors and specialists are real, sincere people who live and work in the same communities as our customers. Our team knows that personal service and genuine care in craftsmanship are hard to come by these days, and we feel that our work, community involvement, and passion for providing 100% customer satisfaction truly makes Tesson Roofing & Exteriors, LLC stand apart from the rest. If you would like more information about our charitable efforts, or if you wish to learn more about our St. Louis roofing company and services, please contact us today.